- New Date-FEB 20
- This Blog is moving!
- Things you see at Christmas: Irony
- Can Mustard Seed-sized Faith move a Mountain…of trash?
- 7 fake TSA -related headlines
- Guess where this Photo was taken
- Tech = Baal (Re: Idol worship)
- DAY 7- Weird Santa Photo Week (Grand Finale)
- Day 6-Weird Santa Photo (STRESSED!)
- DAY 5. Weird Santa Photos Week. Santa’s Creepy Sidekick, Krampus
Category Archives: travel
I’d like to know if you can tell where this header (orange sky-scape) photo was taken.
First to guess it right gets a treat.
To be fair, if you’ve never seen a golden-mantled ground squirrel (a.k.a. “chipmunk” by people who get confused?) with a switchblade, you really should tweet this.
1. The squirrel fights in your yard look choreographed.
2. You start going to the store for just odd things, like tapioca or beef jerky.
3. You wonder if time in a prison cell could have its upsides.
4. The garden hose has become your version of a “water park”.
5. You use a beach towel after a shower to add more adventure and pizzazz to your life.
oops forgot one: You realize “pizzazz” has the word “pizza” in it, and that causes a food fantasy for Boardwalk fare.
Let the wild rumpus start!
What tells YOU that you need a vacation?