This topic makes for easy jokes. Of course, the disgust of the general public has made some fake headlines appear quite authentic.
(Two have emerged as most popular. First is the one about the Denver TSA worker and the girl’s basketball team; and the other is about “Perry Cummings,” from San Francisco.)
SNOPES reveals the truth about these two most commonly-mistaken-for-true, TSA related headlines here.
Come up with one of your own related-headlines in the comment section, and see if you can last through reading these 7.
Let’s just say, it seems we have crisis on our hands.
1. Phrase heard most often by TSA workers, “Sir, that’s not a gun.”
2. Joe Biden admits thinking TSA stood for “Touch Someone’s Assets”
(Actual definition of acronym here)
3. Vegas Sex Worker sues TSA worker for not paying her standard fee-for-service
4. TSA worker offers boys candy before pat down, because “he’s a new friend”
5. TSA workers agree to mutual fondling with travelers
6. Advocate magazine names TSA work “Best New Job of 2010”
7. Texas Prison Work Release Program trains convicts to work as TSA agents. “Oh, yeah, man. This is my dream job!” says inmate.
8. [this one is for your to write]